Monday, August 10, 2009

More than love is in the air...


How many of you are aware that the air we breathe in our homes and offices every day is full of millions of tiny particles comprised of dirt, dust mites, pollen, pet dander and loads of other crap not fit for human consumption?

Well, consult the ALA, EPA, CDC and other experts and you will see all kinds of evidence that the air you breathe may be killing you. Seriously. But, thanks to IQAir, you have the power to choose to follow the experts' advice and eliminate known allergy and asthma triggers at the source, by removing them from the air with maximum efficiency.

I am so glad to have made the jump from ad agency exec to Marketing and PR Manager for IQAir - a company truly dedicated to helping people live longer, healthier lives by providing the very best air quality products in the world. I didn't work here for two weeks before my boss learned how I'd been plagued with various allergies and asthma since childhood and ordered a room air purifier called HealthPro Plus be sent home with me that very day.

To my utter amazement, within a couple of weeks, it dawned on me that I had not had one of my less than attractive and highly irritating allergic fits since I couldn't remember when. I had honestly resigned myself to the fact that I just had to live with the dreaded inner head itch and mild to severe asthma attacks that occurred routinely.
Since I've had that system in my room, I experience attacks so infrequently that I am honestly amazed.

I blogged about my pending wing spreading (locating a new job) and thought what that meant was freedom from the cretins running my last company, I had no idea it meant freedom from annoying allergic symptoms of itchy skin, watery eyes, stuffy nose, sneezing, shortness of breath!

I'm almost to my one year anniversary, loving my job, the product, my shorter commute, free health club membership, and most of all - my health!

And there you have it!

No comments: